ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

whats life really about?

by infff - 09-25-2017 - 08:11 AM
shits crazy to think about
I think the point of the life is only to have fun, we're nothing, if the son collapses we'll again, be nothing. We're just things that were created out of luck and if we die, there's nothing, I like to thing of us as a storage that is learning, first you learn how to see etc.. then you find your favourite "hero" and your behavior is changed, you see how they act, so you act that aswell, you see someone idea and you either think of it as a complete nonsense or you listen and think about it, then you have children and you tell them all of it, then you die.........and the storage is broken....forever...maybe
2edgy4me, right
intrinsic success, and accompleshing goals you set for yourself. if not, what else?
there is no meaning just dont think about it.
Life means nothing, we are organic organisms composed of matter developed and evolved over thousands of years and we will continue to do so until we destroy ourselves or a greater organism or species is evolved to be at the top of the evolutionary chain. We are born and we live. we are made from matter and we die to matter. from the earth we rise to the earth we fall. matter can never be destroyed only re used with that being said I don't believe in re-incarnation on a religious scale but more of a scientific perspective.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
does not exist any reason. just interesting is that thing. we really exist or we just do not exist and its all is illusion
life doesnt has sense, but we are alive. this means that we have to do everything we can to improve life (not only OUR life, if everybodys life). Life doesnt needs to have sense to enjoy it!
The meaning of life is 42.
The life is a short look at window
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)