ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

what steam game do you think makes the most money?

by Jhang456 - 06-12-2018 - 11:15 PM
i think csgo because that many people buy skins and knives and stuff
i think csgo makes the most money.
Yeah, I would say CS:GO but there was a point in time where TF2 was making big bucks too. Somehow the cheaper games are the ones that make the most money.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Fraud. | IP: 71.59.1.120 | Email: [email protected]
Also I think there are a lot of people who buy knives very expensive weapons so they collect a lot on steam selling this, they have items that are worth 500 reais or more
CS easily, key/sticker purchases ontop of the game purchases send it
CS:GO is definitely up there when it comes to making money in steam. Also I would say Rocket League, DOTA 2, and the Division are up there.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
I think csgo is deffinetly up there with making the most money as well as pub g and maybe tf 2 also dota 2 makes a bit of money aswell
at this point pubg could be the one maybe?
most likley gta 5 i think or cod series
(06-12-2018 - 11:15 PM)Jhang456 Wrote: i think csgo because that many people buy skins and knives and stuff

it's definitely csgo, but i think DOTA and PUBG come right after it, although with PUBG it won't last for long
[Image: maxresdefault-2.jpg]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)