ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

this is the biggest problem of denom forums

by Gold3nD1ck - 03-27-2019 - 04:57 PM
[Image: 4c25c7460d505e811c327c05c342b9aa.png]
As you can see in this photo, I share a code (having previously confirmed that it was not on the website), I say that the code is extracted from the source code of another menu
[Image: 76ea48518e6c4d9c1142cd2ce2329020.png]
these comments from the people, gentlemen administrators is not fair that a person like me who works his post is belittled by these clowns just for fuck, when I share these codes with the only goal of helping, I do not even request coins
drawNotification("Welcome to Royale 2.5, Created by SxsxModz");
C++/C# Dev
Gsc/r Dev
[Image: Royaletram2.png]

i dont see anything wrong with them.. only people telling you they have been leaked before
(03-27-2019 - 05:04 PM)EVX Wrote: i dont see anything wrong with them.. only people telling you they have been leaked before

man to make me in the face that this code is in other sources when I said where it has been extracted and tell me that it has been leaked when I searched the entire forum and no co-host of gta v, I do not look for the people thank me for nothing, but even less these clowns are ungrateful to me
C++/C# Dev
Gsc/r Dev

i see you can use the report button if you have a problem someone from the staff team will get round to resolving it
(03-27-2019 - 05:04 PM)EVX Wrote: i dont see anything wrong with them.. only people telling you they have been leaked before

I do not know what people like in forums of this caliber, for what is the reputation, is not it? penalize this type of users who instead of helping and contributing to the scene only criticize the work of those who do, I have nothing more to say as stafff of other websites I only say that if you want a good community with People like that are not going to stop anywhere; regards
C++/C# Dev
Gsc/r Dev

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)