ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

stop paying for service that offer public cheats

by the1Domo - 04-14-2022 - 12:19 AM
(04-14-2022 - 04:45 AM)the1Domo Wrote: oh my God that is great, I didn't even realize that was going on, how many trolls did we play on these Special Needs people lol I got a really wonder how many of us did this just out of pure boredom lol
He got back to my og account now forgot the password to it but after like 10 or so attempts i'm finally back in. Anyway yea people did pull some serious trolls on people I don't know if I would call them special needs just they didn't know what they where doing but they where the dame as everyone else at the time and like today everyone just wants to have a successful service. To have success you need knowledge of how it works and some kids that try this do not even understand how memcpy or memset work.
Your name looks familiar have me talk to me too. However, it's nice that there are still intelligent people left morning it be amazing if we finally find a way to how people learn you know what I mean? so much hate and we should be fostering a community of like sharing information we've all fallen so far and it creates depression a of us are all Fielding it, why don't we just feel better when stop with the hate my friend it's over the Xbox is an almost dead list try to leave her with some good memories not all hate
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
(04-14-2022 - 08:28 AM)the1Domo Wrote: Your name looks familiar have me talk to me too. However, it's nice that there are still intelligent people left morning it be amazing if we finally find a way to how people learn you know what I mean? so much hate and we should be fostering a community of like sharing information we've all fallen so far and it creates depression a of us are all Fielding it, why don't we just feel better when stop with the hate my friend it's over the Xbox is an almost dead list try to leave her with some good memories not all hate
Everyone in this community seems to have beef with me I take spans of a few weeks to a few months once a whole year and I still am talked about like I'm here 24/7 I personally do not understand this community and I don't think anyone ever will. Everyone in this community I feel just has a a lot of built up rage inside of them that they just let out through there keyboard.
(04-14-2022 - 02:29 AM)The_Guardian Wrote: Lots of the stuff on your github though isn't even yours. So I do not understand this post. Even the way you did the dumping of challenges a while back we could tell you got that from blueSn00w which he just got that from Deviant and you did some modifications to it but I think the entire scene already knows that came from Deviant even the API base source you leaked at one point was made from the Variant source that got leaked. I don't know if credit was given to the people who originally made those but that's not the point  That's not my point of replying though my point is non of us would be here right now making this stuff unless people shared there research that they did on there own. Even stuff you take credit for making i'm sure uses someone else's code at some point when making your stuff because code is code you can only write something so many ways and people usually choose the best way to write something that is clean and simple.

I apologize, but one more thing I never got anything from blueSn00w  I never actually met that person I dumped the challenges from the Xenon files. so I'm very confused on where you got that information. just because you guys had a personal feeling doesn't mean it's true and I'm sorry, that's the way you and this is where I felt insulted. because that's a blatant outright lie and it's could be just the way you feel or the information that you were given, but I'm sorry I dumped the files from the Xenon I literally opened up the Xenon files and saw it was poking data to the hypervisor and just did what it did. so please don't put things on me that aren't true and also personal feelings aren't reality I'm sorry for the negative response after we've cleared things up I just want to clear up more misconceptions. I can have Lee lay out my entire chain and how I did it and where I got my information for you if you need it. but it wasn't from some kid and I've been in this community longer than any of you so I'm just confused I'm sorry,

But you're right the API itself was stolen from teir. I actually have an entire dump of all of his github's and Megas. if you're going to claim I caught something from someone at least get the sources right /

other members I stole source code from just so you can stop getting a confused

TyDye81
BLiNDzZ
teir
CodeAsm
jester
BL4K3Y
Martin C
VampireSwizzy
jsinger47

don't pretend I stole things from other people I didn't the problem is those people probably stole or got them from a similar person

I have the entire team executor website make a backup of their data. I also hacked ninja multiple times and made backups of their site and release it publicly. you know who else I have llibXenon because of their affiliation with jester and then I became friends with cancer. CodeAsm is actually a really cool dude and we are essentially friends at this point as long as well as money member of llibXenon just so you know I also hacked Aurora I have their full source code lol

TyDye81 still talks to me even today and we have intelligent conversations and he dislikes this community lol

it's like none of you guys know who I am and all your running off of Miskin and lies why why can't you verify the information be for people go running their mouth it's really depressing.

I can't believe these are still in my lastpass it's hilarious
[Image: qfgzC8L.png]
And also my first API before I stole from teir actually ran off of an Xbox running  essentially running Xenon files and then proxying the data that was my first API the second one was stolen you're right.

just to help a little more with your misconception here are the mega accounts I have

[Image: 3s5GWDr.png]

remember I'm the one who stole the source code to Xbox Live no matter how you feel this is reality and I'm that you were misled in campaigns against me and all I can do is try to show you the evidence.

here is it dumped of ninjas website
https://mega.nz/folder/GZgmFYCQ#uxjO9zkiPPxvnUF0KSfQxg

I might release a new dump of Team executor but there's too many valuable passwords in there for ppl like you. :)

[Image: I3lhkOg.png]

[Image: 6asKKwp.png]

and here just for fun a real Destiny bypass and hack including source code I don't care anymore the game do longer exist :)

http://evilsource.net/DL/Xbox/X360/destiny/
But again and you may not believe it, but it's reality. I released everything that allowed you guys to even get his start in this community and you attack me I'm so confused

is it really that everyone forgot me Domo The Liberator how people used to say Domo liberated the code Domo save the code? during my fight with xbls and xblse which you don't even realize that emulated only started to try to get rid of me because at that time it was only my server Titan and xbls and they tried to steal traffic  creating a separate service in pretending to compete.  and there was an information ran on me by jester and that is reality I'm sorry but it is.

how do you know what I did I hacked both of them and released all of their source code to you this community because I was tired of the fake competing and what they did to me at death con was wrong and saying that if they got rabies for me attacking them after following me around calling me a fat ass I'm glad I beat you with your buddy piece of s*** lol

How do you know what's funny only stealth emulated showed up to death con that year tied I got in a car accident, so he wasn't there and jester was to after finding out I was going decided to cancel cuz he was afraid of me. it's the exact reason why he ran these campaigns threatened to my best friend Mojo to no longer talk to me the f*** you if you actually think you know anything that has ever happened in this community you are obviously misinformed.
and also because you're highly misinformed this is where everyone got the 256 salts
from a source code I stole from Microsoft not Jester not any of these other retards but me
something I even got in trouble for and I had Microsoft in my house but you're going off of Lies
and people taking credit for things they didn't do Jester didn't give a single person credit for anything
neither does Tom  and it's funny the two people who go after me the most of the 2p you don't give anyone credit

server-side Xbox 360 challenges
http://evilsource.net/DL/Xbox/X360/sg/sg..._xenon.lua

now please verify your information before running your mouth in the future

it's sad when they pass around the source code to Xbox Live and call it Domo's cancer and I mean at least they're giving me some credit lol
(04-14-2022 - 09:11 PM)the1Domo Wrote: and also because you're highly misinformed this is where everyone got the 256 salts
from a source code I stole from Microsoft not Jester not any of these other retards but me
something I even got in trouble for and I had Microsoft in my house but you're going off of Lies
and people taking credit for things they didn't do Jester didn't give a single person credit for anything
neither does Tom  and it's funny the two people who go after me the most of the 2p you don't give anyone credit

server-side Xbox 360 challenges

now please verify your information before running your mouth in the future

it's sad when they pass around the source code to Xbox Live and call it Domo's cancer and I mean at least they're giving me some credit lol

Feel better now like I said before I had no disrespect just found it odd how functions where exactly the same from one source to yours which was released a whole dash later. As the networking and everything was lined up exactly the same but just more stuff added to it that I personally feel was redundant to add but that was just me personally. The dumping method I had assumed came from blueSn00w because it was almost identical to the one that bluesn00w was given to by Deviant the prior dashboard. Guess it was just bad timing. Honestly believed that at the time that Sn00w was just going to anyone to get back up online and lasting because when he was with Deviant at the start he knew nothing but now all he does is attack other stealth services.
Let's be honest the network. And all of my servers have never changed there still the original XBLS what you make sense cuz it would be the same as everyone else's cuz I released it that way. and also you're right there was a lot of things I was experimenting in the source code that got leaked of mine, but isn't that how we all figured things through trial and error, it's like how we all start and these people attacked like Tom puts me on a his dashboard because he knows that I am intelligent and he doesn't want people to think that because it rather attack everyone else then people find out that they're liars and don't know what they're doing so they'll attack you first

I stopped using Titan Source out of respect to Mojo because he was no longer part of my team. I found it disrespectful for me to continue using it towards a friend I didn't care about disrespecting anyone but Mojo he is the greatest programmer in all of this that he had the most pain out of anyone else!!!! and drama regarding that such is partially the reason why why we showed up late that Dash.  lol

Server Colossus

https://mega.nz/file/nBAkiKYa#li6EFCtwV6...BuFE-h8Wos

it's not the original and I need to find it again so give me a little bit but here is a fun php server by xbls
https://mega.nz/file/DUZERTZL#844JBRXiFH...Wt2l9-v_C8

this is Colossus the first public server source code written in C sharp and if you look at it it lines up with teapot cuz teapot stole from it and yes this was written by XBLS

functions with this client
https://mega.nz/file/3YZwWBDQ#XaupxbYReu...Ow2SIkNYl0

the same networking I was using and the same networking almost everyone else's using
but yes I do feel better and I hope that some people change their conception of me cuz it's really unfair for everything I have contributed to this community you know that I made the reclass modification that golden used to make the First Call of Duty Aimbot you can even ask him he can verify

I have contributed more to this community than you would even know
I also help with chromex and Mojo when making the First GTA5 Menu

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/43044763?fi...&sort=time

One more thing I would like to say I spent the last 4 years on parole I just got off. so a lot of the things I've done over the last few years has been neutered to what I could actually do which was said but I'm off parole and I'm ready to play when they are :)
(04-14-2022 - 10:03 PM)the1Domo Wrote: Let's be honest the network. And all of my servers have never changed there still the original XBLS what you make sense cuz it would be the same as everyone else's cuz I released it that way. and also you're right there was a lot of things I was experimenting in the source code that got leaked of mine, but isn't that how we all figured things through trial and error, it's like how we all start and these people attacked like Tom puts me on a his dashboard because he knows that I am intelligent and he doesn't want people to think that because it rather attack everyone else then people find out that they're liars and don't know what they're doing so they'll attack you first

I stopped using Titan Source out of respect to Mojo because he was no longer part of my team. I found it disrespectful for me to continue using it towards a friend I didn't care about disrespecting anyone but Mojo he is the greatest programmer in all of this that he had the most pain out of anyone else!!!!

Server Colossus

https://mega.nz/file/nBAkiKYa#li6EFCtwV6...BuFE-h8Wos

it's not the original and I need to find it again so give me a little bit but here is a fun php server by xbls
https://mega.nz/file/DUZERTZL#844JBRXiFH...Wt2l9-v_C8

this is Colossus the first public server source code written in C sharp and if you look at it it lines up with teapot cuz teapot stole from it and yes this was written by XBLS

functions with this client

https://mega.nz/file/3YZwWBDQ#XaupxbYReu...Ow2SIkNYl0

the same networking I was using and the same networking almost everyone else's using

I understand that but it's the line for line thing for me being identical to another project I've seen and that project I watched be made from scratch line by line. Granted yes most functions where based off of the colossus source but they where stripped to the T.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)