ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

special ranks

by C22 - 12-16-2015 - 02:25 PM
So I had an idea maybe we could have a rank that could say anything but you buy it with credits and you have to have enough credits to buy it and it would show like your appreciation to the site. For example it would be like premium on ( let me finish before you tell me I'm copying from from 7s) but instead of it saying premium it could say special or something something.. basically it would show your appreciation to the site. In the end you can also get a small award for purchasing the tag. I'm sorry if this does not make sense

For example quote on quote special tag special tag would basically be where it says admin on an admin profile.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
No.

We have ranks for Staff Members, Groups or if you purchase an Upgrade.
So basically if you have like 20,000 credits don't you think that's enough to have your own special rank. To have even close to that amount means you posted quite a lot and you're pretty active. But thanks for the input.
(12-16-2015 - 02:32 PM)Nova Wrote: No.

We have ranks for Staff Members, Groups or if you purchase an Upgrade.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)