ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

so i made a song-like thing

by Snoop Giraffe - 02-21-2016 - 04:35 PM
yea pretty much the title
im not sure where to put it cuz i still gotta get used to this site and all the sections xD sorry for the hassle

tell me what you guys think
any constructive criticism will greatly be appreciated

[Image: Hu98jeH.png]
cool guis from cool forums
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @nil | @MVT3 | @graphics | @malcolm
Is this the one where you told me to shut my mouth?
I wanna be in the video mate.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
Damn it, I thought the beat would drop and shit.

Straight fire, though. Keep at it.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-22-2016 - 08:52 AM)MVT3 Wrote: Is this the one where you told me to shut my mouth?
I wanna be in the video mate.

m8 facebook would make the fucking loud ass chat sound im sorry :(

(02-22-2016 - 09:51 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Damn it, I thought the beat would drop and shit.

Straight fire, though. Keep at it.

thanks m8, tho i did make the drop im still trying to make it sound good (i shouldve made that part first T_T)
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @nil | @MVT3 | @graphics | @malcolm
I like the ending, not because it finishes but because the tempo increases. It took too long to get into the vibe that you want a party to have.
Not bad mate.
(02-22-2016 - 01:07 PM)deverx Wrote: I like the ending, not because it finishes but because the tempo increases. It took too long to get into the vibe that you want a party to have.
Not bad mate.

thanks for the criticism and your opinion, ill take note :)
(02-22-2016 - 01:15 PM)Snoop Giraffe Wrote:
(02-22-2016 - 01:07 PM)deverx Wrote: I like the ending, not because it finishes but because the tempo increases. It took too long to get into the vibe that you want a party to have.
Not bad mate.

thanks for the criticism and your opinion, ill take note :)
Constructive criticism and you're welcome!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)