ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

scam Wesley

by WebmoneyisScam - 06-26-2018 - 09:26 PM
I was deceived by Webhacker earlier but it said that raising Legendary V8 Source would give it a try and give the source of V7 Discord was blocked for that Discord kAtBLK 98 # 6721
@ ╲ ⧹ ⧹ 【【[✔] ♔ Wesley_Marcos ♔ [✔] ⎠ ⧸ ⎠ ╱ # 8309
Everyone please take care
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Cool story... You really signed up just to post that lol
WSo did you. Pretty weird eh? I assume one of u is weasly and another one is a guy wjo got scammed
Papa A1 Original
(06-26-2018 - 10:07 PM)Bosix123 Wrote: WSo did you. Pretty weird eh? I assume one of u is weasly and another one is a guy wjo got scammed

Definitely not the case, I actually signed up to use the forum as intended. This just happened to be the first post I see.
this guy is lexciondev ,,, i dont think wesley is scam
I'm pretty sure that Wesley is not WebHacker
(06-27-2018 - 09:46 AM)samer Wrote: this guy is lexciondev ,,, i dont think wesley is scam

I Feel Like Its lexcion To and Wesley Sent Me Photo And I Think The Kid Didnt Have Money For The Code From Wesley And Thats When He Came Here Crying Thats What I Read Something Like That
(06-27-2018 - 09:45 PM)DewRific Wrote:
(06-27-2018 - 09:46 AM)samer Wrote: this guy is lexciondev ,,, i dont think wesley is scam

I Feel Like Its lexcion To and Wesley Sent Me Photo And I Think The Kid Didnt Have Money For The Code From Wesley And Thats When He Came Here Crying Thats What I Read Something Like That

Yes i know but to you know , wesley he showing codes from paid menus then sell them ,, i mean he dont make them by c++ or something , he using IDA to show offsets or codes from paid menus then sell them to people ,,

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)