ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

return suggestions;

by Cunt - 10-30-2016 - 09:23 PM
Hey DemonForums, back at it again with more suggestions.

Upgrade Suggestion(s):
* Ability to steal usernames from inactive or banned members.
* Custom userbars.
* Ability to purchase upgrades with credits?

Alerts:
* Can MyBB not like alert me when I'm quoting myself?

Community: 
* Add language tags ([FR] [ARABIC]) when posting. It organizes everything and makes life easier.
* Make @Cunt staff
* Add this smilie http://imgur.com/a/uA4Z1
* Add a disclaimer or something if a thread is old as shit to prevent necroposting

Sections:
* Add Photography

That's all I have for now, I'll be sure to suggest more when I can.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(10-30-2016 - 09:23 PM)Cunt Wrote: Hey DemonForums, back at it again with more suggestions.

Upgrade Suggestion(s):
* Custom userbars.

Alerts:

Community: 
* Add language tags ([FR] [ARABIC]) when posting. It organizes everything and makes life easier.
* Make @Cunt staff
* Add a disclaimer or something if a thread is old as shit to prevent necroposting

Sections:
* Add Photography

Upgrade Suggestion(s):
* Ability to steal usernames from inactive or banned members. - This is already a possibility. There is a steal username option for Upgraded members.

* Custom userbars. - Not really going to happen. We have Groups for that, so just buy a Group. If that doesn't suit your needs, you can change the Hue and many other things for your Userbar.

* Ability to purchase upgrades with credits? - Maybe, it would be also nice to be able to gift Upgrades to someone with credits.

Alerts:
* Can MyBB not like alert me when I'm quoting myself? - I agree with this.

Community: 
* Add language tags ([FR] [ARABIC]) when posting. It organizes everything and makes life easier. - This is an English only Forum, it's in the rules. Not going to happen.

* Make Cunt staff - If you've submitted an application, you will be considered along with everyone else.

* Add this smilie - No, it doesn't look very good plus we have enough smileys already.

* Add a disclaimer or something if a thread is old as shit to prevent necroposting - Maybe a Thread could auto lock after a certain time of inactivity. Not a bad idea.

Sections:
* Add Photography - The Graphics section pretty much covers this and all bases. Just post some Photography in Rate My Graphic, that should suffice.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-30-2016 - 09:48 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-30-2016 - 09:23 PM)Cunt Wrote: Hey DemonForums, back at it again with more suggestions.

Upgrade Suggestion(s):
* Custom userbars.

Alerts:

Community: 
* Make @Cunt staff

Sections:
* Add Photography

Upgrade Suggestion(s):
* Ability to steal usernames from inactive or banned members. - This is already a possibility. There is a steal username option for Upgraded members.

* Custom userbars. - Not really going to happen. We have Groups for that, so just buy a Group. If that doesn't suit your needs, you can change the Hue and many other things for your Userbar.

* Ability to purchase upgrades with credits? - Maybe, it would be also nice to be able to gift Upgrades to someone with credits.

Alerts:
* Can MyBB not like alert me when I'm quoting myself? - I agree with this.

Community: 
* Add language tags ([FR] [ARABIC]) when posting. It organizes everything and makes life easier. - This is an English only Forum, it's in the rules. Not going to happen.

* Make Cunt staff - If you've submitted an application, you will be considered along with everyone else.

* Add this smilie - No, it doesn't look very good plus we have enough smileys already.

* Add a disclaimer or something if a thread is old as shit to prevent necroposting - Maybe a Thread could auto lock after a certain time of inactivity. Not a bad idea.

Sections:
* Add Photography - The Graphics section pretty much covers this and all bases. Just post some Photography in Rate My Graphic, that should suffice.

1. Wasn't listed on the upgrade page hence why I said the first one.
2. It could increase your members. Not everyone speaks English.
3. Making me staff was intended as a joke.
4. That smile looks very good.
5. Okay fine, add a Photography thread prefix then.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.

Upgrade Suggestion(s):
* Custom userbars.

Alerts:

Community: 
* Make @Cunt staff

Sections:
* Add Photography

Username stealing - I'll get this added to the upgrade page.

Custom userbars - Agreeing with red, won't happen I'm afraid, it's what groups are for.

Purchasing upgrades with credits - We thought about this at one point I believe but really we don't want to set an official currency for credits at this time so I don't see this happening.

MyBB - I'm sure this can be fixed It also annoys me.

Language - I'm aware you believe it will produce more activity however if we allow this we will need to start hiring more staff within the different countries, this would expand our range of staff members however we are and always will be an English speaking board.

Old threads I agree should be autolocked atleast. However countering this you can post on super old threads aslong as it relates to the actual post itself and provides an actual useful response.

Photography section can be added if it warrants enough activity, not at this moment.
yep i love this

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)