ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

protections

by Cr4zymodzv4 - 02-07-2018 - 12:56 AM
does anyone know host kickprotection for xbox 360 gta 5
there is not host kick protection. you could maybe patch the native to be unusable idk tho.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(02-07-2018 - 10:17 PM)densN Wrote: there is not host kick protection. you could maybe patch the native to be unusable idk tho.

I think that there are votes kick protection (votes from other players). I have in my menu. But it is for other players, to stop his votes. Host kick is other matter. I think no ways to stop a host kick. I kick africans, riders, and all menus in last months. Maybe exists a protection... but i don't know it.
i would try NOPing the Host kick offset like they do with admin kick
(02-08-2018 - 03:26 AM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(02-07-2018 - 10:17 PM)densN Wrote: there is not host kick protection. you could maybe patch the native to be unusable idk tho.

I think that there are votes kick protection (votes from other players). I have in my menu. But it is for other players, to stop his votes. Host kick is other matter. I think no ways to stop a host kick. I kick africans, riders, and all menus in last months. Maybe exists a protection... but i don't know it.

The votes kick event doesn't do anything players can still vote to kick you.
It's easy. Pretty easy to do a protection.
is that possible to do
(05-31-2018 - 12:06 PM)boy Wrote: is that possible to do

Yes It IS
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)