ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

people are so fake and fucked.

by upset - 05-13-2016 - 04:46 AM
Went on an instagram rant because of some girl getting mad at me and saying how im just like everyone else because i didn't message her yet today about FUCKING SKYPING....

It's sad how people compare me to everyone else because i don't hit them up when we were supposed to do something. I'm sorry I lost track of time and was busy making my girl smile and happy.... You don't tell me that I'm just like everyone else because I didn't message you yet... I don't talk to anyone... If I talk to someone it's people who I can actually tolerate talking to everyday or people who are there for me... There's a handful of people... I don't fuck with anyone but people who are real and who actually care. I keep to myself 98% of the fucking time. I don't care how many times you've been lied to or fucked over by someone else, you do not compare me to them just because I didn't message you yet. It's pathetic for you to be like that. I don't even know where I'm going with this... Goodnight
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
I've never been big on talking to the same people every day and making it a point to do so.
For me, if I happen to then so be it. If I don't, so be it.
Do you know the chick IRL?
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
You and me are so much alike its insane, i always ignore people until i feel to respond, its sad how people make it mandatory to respond like 2 minutes after a message is recieved, i feel u bro.
[Image: bakkame.png]
If people don't understand you, don't talk with these people. You don't need to take shit for being yourself.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Like Red said, you don't need to take shit for being yourself. You're your own man. Don't let society tell you what's right and what's wrong, period.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)