ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

monero thread

by Humbecioned - 10-03-2017 - 01:34 AM
what do ya'll think of monero?
I think Monero is really, really well designed. I think that once it gets picked up by bigger trading platforms, it will soar in value like ethereum did. Monero has tons of potential as the next big crypto currency because of its anonymity -- dark markets have already been adopting it for a while. It's only a matter of time before it sees widespread deployment.
I have heard many things about Monero, I believe its a strong coin especially for its anonymity. Some say its service of cryptonote is superior to shuffling.
have heard many things about Monero, I believe its a strong coin especially for its anonymity. Some say its service of cryptonote is superior to shuffling.
Just started learning about Monero but so far it sounds good and will be investing into it a bit.
i startet it too but i find it very slow for mining...
monero with kovri update will be great anonymous coin https://btcmanager.com/what-is-kovri-why...or-monero/
Good solid coin, is it accepted anywhere else other than some online marketplaces? it needs to be mainstream to really go up, i think zcash is something similar and also you have things like litecoin that can be used to pay.
It is nice but if there is a coin the government is going to ban it would be monero because of its anonimity.
yes monero mining is the best thing now , go for it , can reach 100$ 1.5 weeks

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)