ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

looking for friends

by chris219 - 12-13-2016 - 05:04 PM
hey there im chris
nice to meet you hope all is well with you and yours i am new to the forum i like hacks n leaks and all that cool stuff
but im looking for friends that are down to earth so any 1 wanna be friends hit me up im also from colorado so im 420 friendly
if you would like to know anything about me hit me up thanks have a great day
I'm sure you will find many friends here at DF.
thanks mars for the reply looks like a great site
(12-13-2016 - 09:36 PM)chris219 Wrote: thanks mars for the reply looks like a great site

No problem, just stay active :D
Thanks im new in forum im happy for make here
Welcome to Demon Forums, make sure to read the rules before posting.
https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12

Enjoy your stay!
welcome to demonforums
(12-13-2016 - 05:04 PM)chris219 Wrote: hey there im chris
nice to meet you hope all is well with you and yours i am new to the forum i like hacks n leaks and all that cool stuff
but im looking for friends that are down to earth so any 1 wanna be friends hit me up im also from colorado so im 420 friendly
if you would like to know anything about me hit me up thanks have a great day

Hello Chris! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider adding a Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hey durr! I can be your friend. Welcome.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)