ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

iPhone 5 chargers

by blackcat13 - 01-13-2016 - 02:28 AM
The demons of all demons - iPhone 5 chargers

Now I have to say for myself all my iPhone 5 chargers break some how, I don't know if it's just me being hard on it or does it happen to you?

They always stop working and crease up at the ends and become bulky? This doesn't happen on the old chargers but the new ones it always happens ?

Comment below saying if it happens to you :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Ive gone through 2 chargers already in the past 3 years. The first charger my cat ate ROFL and my second one broke.
It does but theres a shop near me that sells stronger wires with the same connection ;)
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
Ive never broken one, but my friend has broken like 3 an he takes mine every time. lol
I give mine two months and a half and it's gone :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Apple can make great phones, but they can't put money into making decent chargers.
Yeah my cousin had that same problem his chargers only lasted weeks and then broke so he got himself a portable charger which was pretty nice :P
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
I thought I was the only one. I'd have an issue with my iPhone 4 where I'd need to buy more and more to keep up with. They either break or just don't want to charge anymore.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)