ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

i need some help

by MrJSD - 02-28-2016 - 06:37 PM
So im always getting DDos so I need help connecting my Xbox to my PC so i can have my VPN on 
when I do it. it says unidentified how do i fix it ?
Easy fix, Follow these steps
-------------------------------------------------
-Make sure VPN is on and working
-On the PC, click the start menu and search "Network and Sharing Center"
-On the left side on the Network and Sharing Center, click Change Adapter Settings
-Right click on your whatever your getting your internet from
-Click Properties
-Select the sharing tab and check both the boxes
-Now plug the Ethernet cable into the PC and Xbox, power it on/reboot it and all should be fine.

If you have any problems, just let me know.
Use the instructions stated by @Bed :)
Never cared for people hitting me off cause i'd just go do something else or just restart my router but if its getting crazy just follow the instructions the user above provided.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(02-28-2016 - 06:37 PM)Mr JSD Wrote: So im always getting DDos so I need help connecting my Xbox to my PC so i can have my VPN on 
when I do it. it says unidentified how do i fix it ?

I know this isn't to do with your question, but just a heads-up on the Ddos'ing on XBL.
I got many temp bans & warnings, but be warned: when you do get perma-banned, they'll ban every account related to you.

As for your question. There's many tutorials on google that'll teach you step by step what to do.
Just make sure you use an updated tutorial, as the old ones require different programs and methods.
Now, you should simply be able to hook ethernet from router/modem to desktop. Have VPN running and working. Then just connect to XBL and see.
That's worked for me, but they're constantly changing it.

Plus, this'll only save you from being ddos'd yourself. It will in no way stop or even slow down Microsoft/343/Bungie/whoever from catching you.
But they do put up with it for a while.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Are you still having problems with your console? I have a method on doing if the above doesn't work for you.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)