ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

how to dected multiplie menus

by SuicideSquad - 01-24-2018 - 06:05 PM
(02-07-2018 - 10:14 PM)densN Wrote:
(02-07-2018 - 03:22 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(02-03-2018 - 10:41 PM)densN Wrote: That native does not work you need to use cPed.

Use get_entity_health

get_entity_health isnt going to tell you if there in god mode.

Always mix various methods. XBLRider (example), is 3328. For god mode, PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE. Players can be in hidden god mode . Invincible, Health and armor are good ways to identify.
marchsofia05
densN
(02-07-2018 - 03:22 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(02-03-2018 - 10:41 PM)densN Wrote: That native does not work you need to use cPed.

Use get_entity_health

get_entity_health isnt going to tell you if there in god mode.

Always mix various methods. XBLRider (example), is 3328. For god mode, PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE. Players can be in hidden god mode . Invincible, Health and armor are good ways to identify.

what is default health?
(02-08-2018 - 03:20 AM)marchsofia05 Wrote: Always mix various methods. XBLRider (example), is 3328. For god mode, PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE. Players can be in hidden god mode . Invincible, Health and armor are good ways to identify.

So your saying you have tested that native and can confirm it working to detect god mode players? Because last I tested that native did not correct value. Could be wrong tho.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(02-08-2018 - 08:46 AM)densN Wrote:
(02-08-2018 - 03:20 AM)marchsofia05 Wrote: Always mix various methods. XBLRider (example), is 3328. For god mode, PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE. Players can be in hidden god mode . Invincible, Health and armor are good ways to identify.

So your saying you have tested that native and can confirm it working to detect god mode players? Because last I tested that native did not correct value. Could be wrong tho.

Not for god mode players... Health uses to detect some hidden menus. Here the description (http://www.dev-c.com/nativedb/)

ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_HEALTH(Entity entity)
Returns an integer value of entity's current health.
Example of range for ped:
- Player [0 to 200]
- Ped [100 to 200]
- Vehicle [0 to 1000]
- Object [0 to 1000]

(02-08-2018 - 10:39 AM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(02-08-2018 - 08:46 AM)densN Wrote:

Health uses to detect some hidden menus. Here the description (http://www.dev-c.com/nativedb/)

ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_HEALTH(Entity entity)
Returns an integer value of entity's current health.
Example of range for ped:
- Player [0 to 200]
- Ped [100 to 200]
- Vehicle [0 to 1000]
- Object [0 to 1000]
I know what health does and how it works bud. I was talking about detecting god mode players not menus. I already have menu detection.
(02-08-2018 - 10:55 PM)densN Wrote: I know what health does and how it works bud. I was talking about detecting god mode players not menus. I already have menu detection.

Bud?. You can't use properly health because you use the native directly. If the health is over concrete numbers, you KNOW who is modder and who is in god mode. More asm and C++ and  less offenses.
(02-09-2018 - 07:54 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(02-08-2018 - 10:55 PM)densN Wrote: I know what health does and how it works bud. I was talking about detecting god mode players not menus. I already have menu detection.

Bud?. You can't use properly health because you use the native directly. If the health is over concrete numbers, you KNOW who is modder and who is in god mode. More asm and C++ and  less offenses.

Interesting, I've never used god mode detection that way. I use the real way and use cPed, The method I use is very accurate, It tells me there proofs. For example fire proofs, bulletproof, explosion proof, melee proof. It tells me what god mode players are in.
lol this is easy

Fire    ??????? ????  Fire
Sorry, but i don't know how to do this. But probably with IP, ID, and Health.
(01-24-2018 - 06:05 PM)SuicideSquad Wrote: in gta 5 online on 360?

the first one is only calling one Max Player Armour which mean it will only call one menu but it you do the second it calls 2 which mean you call detect both lots and should detect both menu theoretically. Don't get me wrong it could work or it may not.

I personally haven't tried this in my menu yet and I keep seeing this thread pop up and no one helping so I thought I would put in my input and give you a base to go off.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Users browsing: 41 Guest(s)