ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

how to dected multiplie menus

by SuicideSquad - 01-24-2018 - 06:05 PM
Africans don't use armor. Neither does Superior V or Purgelive.

They send data over an event. So you need to find the event they use and monitor the data being sent.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(01-25-2018 - 09:27 PM)densN Wrote: Africans don't use armor. Neither does Superior V or Purgelive.

They send data over an event. So you need to find the event they use and monitor the data being sent.

possibly they use some global one that has no effect, to read is just to read the global
Ban reason: Abusing the Report function is not allowed. Please read the rules.
Pretty sure superior use Armour level, just ran into 1 and seen his armour level :)
(01-25-2018 - 10:54 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: Pretty sure superior use Armour level, just ran into 1 and seen his armour level :)

Will you tell me the armour level mate? :)
(01-25-2018 - 09:55 PM)Wesley_Marcos Wrote:
(01-25-2018 - 09:27 PM)densN Wrote: Africans don't use armor. Neither does Superior V or Purgelive.

possibly they use some global one that has no effect, to read is just to read the global

No they don't use some global. They use events.

(01-25-2018 - 10:54 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: Pretty sure superior use Armour level, just ran into 1 and seen his armour level
That person may have been using multiple menus.
He was using silk road paid as well , which I have the ID for that also, I also confirmed The ID with kiwi. I have no need to lie. I also Spoofed silk road with the Superior V user and He said it was showing I use silk road so I know That ID is correct.
Idont know bruv
Ban reason: MULTI
(01-26-2018 - 01:24 AM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: He was using silk road paid as well , which I have the ID for that also,  I also confirmed The ID with kiwi. I have no need to lie.  I also Spoofed silk road with the Superior V user and He said it was showing I use silk road so I know That ID is correct.

What are you on about? That superior V is using armor? or that silk road is?
(01-26-2018 - 08:50 AM)densN Wrote:
(01-26-2018 - 01:24 AM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: He was using silk road paid as well , which I have the ID for that also,  I also confirmed The ID with kiwi. I have no need to lie.  I also Spoofed silk road with the Superior V user and He said it was showing I use silk road so I know That ID is correct.

That Silk Road uses armor, or at least Superior V detects Silk Road users via armor.

He spoofed his armor to that of Silk Road's, and some guy using Superior said it detected him on Silk
(01-26-2018 - 08:56 AM)Soviet Wrote:
(01-26-2018 - 08:50 AM)densN Wrote:

That Silk Road uses armor, or at least Superior V detects Silk Road users via armor.

He spoofed his armor to that of Silk Road's, and some guy using Superior said it detected him on Silk
Oh right. I thought he meant that Superior V uses armor to detect Superior V users, Which I'm pretty sure they don't.

Users browsing: 20 Guest(s)