ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[help] what VPN?

by Shoe - 12-24-2016 - 12:18 AM
So innit looking for a vpn to use I would like a free one as I'm only using it to spoof my rgh ip. 

Any ideas that are good and have no waiting time to connect?
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
You may aswell purchase a premium VPN, you got more options with it.
you can buy ipvanish vpn from any darknet market like hansa or alphabay, it costs 3$ lifetime, 256bit rsa encryption, suports protocols: openvpn (for normal use), l2tp, pp2p (for torrents), as they say they have 0 logs policy which means they dont keep any longs of any kind but it has limited connection speed, other choice is purevpn, but it is more expensive
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
The only option i need is to change ip so that I dissent recognise my home ip
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Im using already more then 7 months Ra4wVPN and its cheap and amazing!
You're not going to get anywhere with a free VPN; there's always a catch behind it. If you want a VPN that will do you right, you'll need to pay for the service. - It's as simple as that. Personally, I've been using IPVanish for a while now, and I can say it gets the job done.
I'd get PIA VPN. I've been using it for months now, and its great.
@3 is a pretty kewl individual. 

Right now I can't feel my heart.

He made me put this for one credit.
(12-24-2016 - 02:19 AM)Azzid Wrote: The only option i need is to change ip so that I dissent recognise my home ip

i used to use EarthVPN. they dont have logs and are pretty quick with connecting. was only around $6 a month for the options i used.
https://www.expressvpn.com/ is good
Buy. Free ones cannot be trusted nor are they any good.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)