ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

fortnite or pubg

by ahmedpgm - 05-19-2018 - 10:42 PM
fortnite lets gooooooooo
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leech
Fortnite, though pubg is fun.....if Epic games does to Pubg what they did to the last company that sued them....bye bye pubg.
PUBG for me. Fortnite's construction stuff is cool, but PUBG's gameplay is more intense imo
there is always a bigger fish.

[Image: Ht5zlHOQOW-IlXSVRQGHz3CN6ux8xaRrA5idZAbaNHw.png]

definitely pubg
Fist Cool PUBG
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi/impersonating staff
To be quite honest I'd have to say that Fortnite is better than PuBG for a few reasons.   The first is that Fortnite is more than simply a Battle Royale game, which is something that people seem to forget.   That is that it started out as, and has a fully fleshed out PvE mode which is honestly just as much fun, if not more fun then the BR mode.   Next, the game is not out to take itself super seriously, much like PuBG is, which in my opinion results in a community which is less toxic, despite the fact that Fortnite has the largest community.    Building off the previous reason... the game is much more of a treat in terms of style to look at.   Items are exagerated in their proprtions and just fun to look at... including the weapons as well.  Finally, you also have the building and crafting system that is built into the BR format that adds an additional layer to it.    Finally, I enjoy the lack of artifically, "limited" clothing that exists in Fortnite vs that of PuBG ( 300+ dollar virtual trenchcoat anyone? )

That said, the only thing that I really do enjoy in PuBG over Fortnite is the fact that you can create a consistent character and work on customizing him/her.  Where the character customization in Fortnite is very very limited by comparison.
tbf fortnite is so crap no rather be pubg !
(09-08-2018 - 06:39 PM)davide92013 Wrote: tbf fortnite is so crap no rather be pubg !

Why do you think it's crap?   Given this section is for debate... I'm curious as to the reasoning that one would have for this.  

I still am not quite sure why people prefer PubG.   Is realism an the reason?  Because realism kind of goes out the window due to the latency that allows people to seemingly shoot through walls, or shoot you before they have line of sight.   

Could be it be the action?  Because even as seen in many tournaments.... people have won or placed more highly in the tournament through gaming the system.  Whether it be just hiding to run out the clock, or gaming the mechanics to raise their score.    (this for example: https://www.pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-...l-evermore .) 

So why is it that people feel that PuBG is better?

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)