ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

fortnite or bo4

by mrro123456789 - 08-09-2018 - 01:52 AM
I think fortnite is going to die and bo4 is going to take over ??‍♂️
I prefer BO4 just because I know the bullets would fire straight.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
I like how Fortnite is a lot more, though I like the gun mechanics more in BO4.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Fortnite all the way. The game is going to be around for a long time with the amount of support it has, as well as the dope updates that are being added in. The skins, the streamers, the unique cartoon feel, as well as the amount of funny things you can do in the game create such a powerful community. This game will be active for at least 2-3 more years fersher.
I don't think they're comparable. The black ops 4 battle royale will be a clusterfuck imo from what info we have but the rest of the game and zombies in particular seem pretty great. BO4 and Fortnite tie unless BO4 has an actually good battle royale which will be hard to pull off, especially considering the engines limitations (although most have been worked out).
The 2 games are not comparable like Ilyeb said. In one you build and keep building so no one can touch you. Then you got BO4. Point and click. I reckon Fortnite will live on even though I despise the game because its free ;)
I highly doubt any game can take over Fortnite right now lol, but I will be playing BO4 more for sure. Fortnite isn't really my style so I get bored pretty quick.
Honestly, it's sad to see what COD has become.
Out of the two, I'd say BO4.
For me, I'd say BO4.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)