ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

feelings stay hitting...

by upset - 05-24-2016 - 08:38 PM
Do you ever just get close to one of your exs or old friends birthdays and just wish you could spend the day with them and make it special?...

Cause honestly tomorrow is my ex's 16th birthday and legit we stopped talking after we broke up cause im the type not to just sit around and watch them fall in love with someone else...

but anyways... don't you just fucking wish you could hit them up and talk for a few about their birthday or anything without it being a fucking problem?
and when you do say the smallest fucking thing they just flip out and start hella fucking drama... Like its not right to hit them up saying hey and asking whats up but like i just feel the need to atleast wish her happy birthday without having a huge fight between me and her new boyfriend who is a complete cunt... 

Should i just hit her up and say happy birthday and then thats it?
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
All I can say my dude is do what you think is right. I hope all goes well for you.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
The most important thing in life is having somebody by your side to tongue your anus

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)