ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

fat and skinny

by bshsz - 10-31-2016 - 04:43 AM
Fat or skinny who cares :)
(11-08-2016 - 11:00 PM)OCDean87 Wrote: Fat or skinny who cares :)

It shouldn't really matter to be honest. Honestly though, I prefer chubby girls. I mean, you can't be comfortable hugging a skinny person. You CAN be comfortable hugging a chubby girl, plus I find them hotter.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I'm fat c: But I'm very healthy! Fat people can be healthy, and skinny people can be unhealthy. It really depends on how your general health is I think and how you look after yourself.
@3 is my slut
(11-07-2016 - 08:05 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 08:03 PM)Sxarlos Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 08:00 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 07:58 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: Been skinny from day one, now being bullied for that is just one of the S****t feelings going but now i go to the gym and what not and now i just laugh at them, it the best feeling now.

I think it's one of those things where people just find anything to bully you about, it could be your hair, your looks, your weight, your clothes, anything that they can use to put you down with, they will usually always use. A swift kick in their balls tends to disperse them though.

Very motivational, almost Thug Life. :ha!:

(11-07-2016 - 08:05 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 08:03 PM)Sxarlos Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 08:00 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 07:58 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: Been skinny from day one, now being bullied for that is just one of the S****t feelings going but now i go to the gym and what not and now i just laugh at them, it the best feeling now.

I think it's one of those things where people just find anything to bully you about, it could be your hair, your looks, your weight, your clothes, anything that they can use to put you down with, they will usually always use. A swift kick in their balls tends to disperse them though.

Very motivational, almost Thug Life. :ha!:

One of the best videos... I agree. must see and try dont giveup ! luck (to who create thread)
As long as you don't go to an extent with your food, you should be fine.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)