ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

dont you just love...

by upset - 05-04-2016 - 12:34 AM
Dont you just fucking love when you care for everyone as much as you can and make sure everyone has someone there when they need them but they fuck you over and just leave like you meant nothing and then when you need someone to be there, theres no one?... I Care for everyone because when i need someone there for me im hoping there will be someone but there never is.. Its sad how fucking fake people can be these days.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
Sounds like you're going through alot?
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
(05-04-2016 - 01:10 AM)EndGam3 Wrote: Sounds like you're going through alot?

Im used to it but its just annoying that people are so fucking fake these days that honestly they can seem like they care but the next second they're walking out the door... like im not looking for a come and go... im looking for a ride or die... ya feel? like tf lmao.
(05-04-2016 - 01:12 AM)Damaged Wrote:
(05-04-2016 - 01:10 AM)EndGam3 Wrote: Sounds like you're going through alot?

Im used to it but its just annoying that people are so fucking fake these days that honestly they can seem like they care but the next second they're walking out the door... like im not looking for a come and go... im looking for a ride or die... ya feel? like tf lmao.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I just turned emotionless towards others.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Dude this has happened to me so much. I help everyone out so much and then when I ask for a simple thing they back away or pretend like they don't hear me. But when I help them out with shit they always say shit like "Thanks Bro!" "You're the best!". People these days :(
ude this has happened to me so much. I help everyone out so much and then when I ask for a simple thing they back away or pretend like they don't hear me. But when I help them out with shit they always say shit like "Thanks Bro!" "You're the best!". People these days
(05-24-2016 - 03:38 PM)lolek Wrote: ude this has happened to me so much. I help everyone out so much and then when I ask for a simple thing they back away or pretend like they don't hear me. But when I help them out with shit they always say shit like "Thanks Bro!" "You're the best!". People these days

Yea, its a bunch of fake ass people and when they need you they're there... but when you need them, they're no where.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)