ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

do you use a VPN?

by XRDC - 12-26-2018 - 04:30 PM
do you guys care about your privacy? do you use a VPN? if yes which one do you recommend?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting
Yes I do care about privacy, but I don't always have a VPN activated on my device.  Disappointed
You can join my Discord if you want.  Cool Alien 

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/bTpj562  Wink
Yes, when I play gta online, I use Spyproof
I have a VPN installed on my PC, but I really don't see the point in using one. Like why should I use one? Could anyone give me a realistic logical answer??
Yes. I'm use NordVPN. Is the best for me.
(04-03-2019 - 07:54 AM)enido Wrote: Yes. I'm use NordVPN. Is the best for me.

same, nordvpn is the fastest.
Yes, I use a VPN.

Really, you should be using a VPN too. And on all your devices. It's a smart, easy way to keep your ISP (Internet Service Provider) from tracking you. Some people will try to tell you that it'll protect you from the government or hackers, but that's mostly wrong. It does mask your activity making it harder to trace where internet traffic is originating, but most people get hacked by opening harmful links and downloading malicious files.

The best uses for a VPN are:
    1. Preventing your ISP from snooping
    2. Stop Google from logging your internet searches (tbh just use duckduckgo)
    3. Access digital content in other countries (i.e. stream Netflix content not found in your country)
    5. Bypass your school/works content blocks
    6. Make it harder for hackers to eavesdrop on VoIP calls

Which VPN should you use?
NordVPN. If you don't want to use NordVPN, then do your research because not all VPNs are created equal.
nope...!!!! I dont use VPN..!!!!
yes i do........
no i don't use vpn but i do need one

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)