ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

do you stream or torrent?

by topkek - 01-03-2017 - 12:51 PM
just want to know how demonforums watches there anime

I torrent/stream anime because it is faster than kissanime taking 1-2 hours to upload the anime and I can watch the anime while its still downloading I use qbittorrent and horriblesubs.info if horriblesubs doesn't have it then I use nyaa.se
I stream long anime that are natively made in 480p, because I see no need torrenting them.
@3 is a pretty kewl individual. 

Right now I can't feel my heart.

He made me put this for one credit.
For the most part I stream them. Unless I plan on taking my time with an anime and watch each episode multiple times (for reviewing purposes, normally), then I will torrent or just buy the shows. For my day-to-day anime watching though, I will just stream them. I normally go through horrible subs as well for torrenting, but as far as streaming goes I go through kissanime or masteranime
Using animeok.tv *with Arabic translation* and with a fast speed plus no ads lel
And sometimes I download em from the same website
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
Stream easily its the way to go
(01-07-2017 - 10:56 PM)V4hl Wrote: Using animeok.tv *with Arabic translation* and with a fast speed plus no ads lel

hey its me nyansigh :D still using part of my name online i see
I prefer streaming.
Most of the time I download in the best available quality and use SVP.
Unless it's a graphic intensive anime that needs to be in a better quality, I stream.
(01-04-2017 - 09:05 AM)Thalia Wrote: I stream long anime that are natively made in 480p, because I see no need torrenting them.

I do both ::D lol.

(01-07-2017 - 10:56 PM)V4hl Wrote: Using animeok.tv *with Arabic translation* and with a fast speed plus no ads lel

I'll hit you up on skype

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)