ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

coronavirus (is it just the flu?)

by kiwi2014566 - 02-29-2020 - 09:14 PM
(03-21-2020 - 03:24 PM)Sid3CarSlim247 Wrote: shits getting bad
I heard it killed 1 more person than the flu so it might be dangerous
dont believe we should pe on not allowed to leave the house and yeah its kinda getting bad
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: .
It's a deliberate scandal started by the Chinese government to make the world's economy drop. Research the facts and you'll understand why.
(03-02-2020 - 01:44 AM)Xbox Wrote:
(03-02-2020 - 12:31 AM)Fifth Wrote: theres only like a 8% chance of dying
thought it was only 2% but maybe it went up. Heard its only really killing older people who arent healthy enough to fight it off.

Update!
Back in 2021 I finally ended up catching covid. Was stuck to my bed for about a week. Tried going back to work and ended up forming a hole in my lung from excessive coughing and vomiting from covid. This was allowing air to leak out of my lungs into some part of my skin causing my neck to look puffy and uncomfortable to move my head. Ended up in the Hospital for 7 days to recover from that as well as find out I had a possible blood clot in my lung. (They did a  CT scan and thought they saw a clot but was never confirmed. Just ended up taking blood thinners but never did a second checkup on it lol.) With all that being said, Covid wasn't that bad but it led to worse things happening. When it was just Covid I didn't eat for a week due to a loss of taste and smell. The real problem was when I popped that hole from coughing/vomiting due to covid. The Doctors did say that the blood clot was probably caused by Covid but like I said it was never confirmed, they just thought they saw one while doing a CT scan of my lungs.

Its going on 2 years now since all that happened and I feel as if my lungs aren't the same as before Covid.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)