ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

check out my new song "Just a Man"

by Axe - 12-05-2016 - 12:33 AM
https://soundcloud.com/mindofprophet/just-a-man

Feedback is appreciated.
Your song has good flow and I really like your style. Do you plan on making any more?
(12-05-2016 - 12:37 AM)Tashaa Wrote: Your song has good flow and I really like your style. Do you plan on making any more?

Yeah man, thanks for the feedback. I have a project I'm currently working on now. Hoping to get it out in a few months but I want to perfect it as it will be my first mixtape and it's going to be strictly for the Hip-Hop heads.

@656 I basically said in my last post that I don't understand what your reason is behind your statement that I didn't put my all into the song, when I did. The song is literally a life story.
This sounds really good, the lyrics are amazing too! I hope you get far with this. :)
Sounds nice, keep them up! :D
This sounds nice c: I like it. What do you use to make your songs?
@3 is my slut
Pretty good man.
(12-05-2016 - 08:20 PM)Luna Wrote: This sounds nice c: I like it. What do you use to make your songs?

Thanks Luna c; I use a website actually called soundtrap and I use my chromebook mic which turns out to be pretty good quality. Until I get into the studio.

(12-05-2016 - 07:15 PM)Jade Wrote: This sounds really good, the lyrics are amazing too! I hope you get far with this. :)

(12-05-2016 - 07:21 PM)Mars Wrote: Sounds nice, keep them up! :D

(12-05-2016 - 08:46 PM)Nova Wrote: Pretty good man.

Thank you all.
(12-05-2016 - 12:42 AM)Axe Wrote:
(12-05-2016 - 12:37 AM)Tashaa Wrote: Your song has good flow and I really like your style. Do you plan on making any more?

Yeah man, thanks for the feedback. I have a project I'm currently working on now. Hoping to get it out in a few months but I want to perfect it as it will be my first mixtape and it's going to be strictly for the Hip-Hop heads.

@656 I basically said in my last post that I don't understand what your reason is behind your statement that I didn't put my all into the song, when I did. The song is literally a life story.

It was an opinion. I like hard rap, so that's probably the main reasoning behind it. But hey, you asked for feedback...
[Image: n3ek4x3.png]
Mmm, I love the slow soothing beat in the background, and you rapping sounds really good over it.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)