ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

beggers

by xkovx - 11-05-2017 - 06:57 PM
Leeches really piss me off.

No not the blood sucking parasites, the forum leeches. That just sign up for various sites, spam "thanks for sharing" or not even posting shit and taking content, then going back and claiming it as their own.

Leeches are annoying. I've leeched content before, but I also post original content and findings, as well share things I have encountered. So before I have some keyboard warrior coming forth and challenging me to a game of wits with their massive googling and self-taught 1337 hacker skills, shut up. I've leeched before, but I try extremely hard not to and I also try to contribute to a site that I get content from.

Anyways...what are your opinions on forum parasites like leeches that we so persistently attain? 
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi - IP: 82.22.136.135
Society is a jail of pleasure!
people try to get whatever they can for no effort
(11-05-2017 - 06:57 PM)xkovx Wrote: Leeches really piss me off.

No not the blood sucking parasites, the forum leeches. That just sign up for various sites, spam "thanks for sharing" or not even posting shit and taking content, then going back and claiming it as their own.

Leeches are annoying. I've leeched content before, but I also post original content and findings, as well share things I have encountered. So before I have some keyboard warrior coming forth and challenging me to a game of wits with their massive googling and self-taught 1337 hacker skills, shut up. I've leeched before, but I try extremely hard not to and I also try to contribute to a site that I get content from.

Anyways...what are your opinions on forum parasites like leeches that we so persistently attain? 

https://demonforums.net/Thread-Free-Demo...s-Upgrades sounds like you would be a good canidate  Wink
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
"Thanks for sharing"

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)