ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

add fix protections

by carlos_20 - 06-16-2019 - 11:03 PM
I have the drop kick protection but I have to activate it online as I can put it in the history to activate it and I do not leave time exhausted?
(06-16-2019 - 11:03 PM)carlos_20 Wrote: I have the drop kick protection but I have to activate it online as I can put it in the history to activate it and I do not leave time exhausted?

bytes you activate is probably not necessary
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
But then how do I put it if I do not activate it and I do it online the protection works well
(06-17-2019 - 08:54 AM)carlos_20 Wrote: But then how do I put it if I do not activate it and I do it online the protection works well

You don't need to completely patch the address
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Then how can I do it?
(06-17-2019 - 04:36 PM)carlos_20 Wrote: Then how can I do it?

learn
It will be that I have tried and I have not gotten it if you do not want to help I understand it
lol :v :V :v :V
(06-16-2019 - 11:03 PM)carlos_20 Wrote: I have the drop kick protection but I have to activate it online as I can put it in the history to activate it and I do not leave time exhausted?

nao sei nao mono

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)