ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Your own anime

by aim - 05-24-2016 - 04:55 AM
If you could make a anime what current anime would it be like, what would be the plot, the characters, and what genre of anime will it be in(romance, action, ect)
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Me with a bunch of Lions... and thats about it so far.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
I think I'd try to team up with Sunrise and attempt to continue Code Geass. I don't know what the plot would be for the anime I would develop, but the "sequel" to Code Geass was kind of a whack-job and didn't even star the main protagonist.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(05-24-2016 - 05:55 AM)Shu Wrote: I think I'd try to team up with Sunrise and attempt to continue Code Geass. I don't know what the plot would be for the anime I would develop, but the "sequel" to Code Geass was kind of a whack-job and didn't even star the main protagonist.

never seen or heard of "code geass"
(05-24-2016 - 05:55 AM)convict Wrote:
(05-24-2016 - 05:55 AM)Shu Wrote: I think I'd try to team up with Sunrise and attempt to continue Code Geass. I don't know what the plot would be for the anime I would develop, but the "sequel" to Code Geass was kind of a whack-job and didn't even star the main protagonist.

You should watch it, even if you were to be a newcomer to anime. You wouldn't regret it.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(05-24-2016 - 05:59 AM)Shu Wrote:
(05-24-2016 - 05:55 AM)convict Wrote:

You should watch it, even if you were to be a newcomer to anime. You wouldn't regret it.

i might :P
I'd team up with Togashi and continue Hunter x Hunter since he no longer has the power to do that on his own or help TV Tokyo put out more seasons of High School of the Dead.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)