ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Your first anime?

by Astrid - 01-10-2016 - 09:19 AM
Just want to know what shows you started to watch that reeled you in. 
Mine was Sword Art Online too basic sorry.
Does Avatar: The Last Airbender count? I normally do not find Anime entertaining, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Do you recommend Sword Art Online?
(01-10-2016 - 09:23 AM)Alex Wrote: Does Avatar: The Last Airbender count? I normally do not find Anime entertaining, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Watch Attack on Titan, you will love it.
(01-10-2016 - 09:25 AM)Astrid Wrote:
(01-10-2016 - 09:23 AM)Alex Wrote: Does Avatar: The Last Airbender count? I normally do not find Anime entertaining, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Watch Attack on Titan, you will love it.

Will do, thank you for your recommendation.
My first anime was also SAO. A chinese friend of mine had recommended it to me and boy am I glad I watched it. If I had never watched it, I wouldn't even be here.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(01-19-2016 - 12:39 AM)Gess Wrote: My first anime was also SAO. A chinese friend of mine had recommended it to me and boy am I glad I watched it. If I had never watched it, I wouldn't even be here.

Oh why wouldn't you be here? Did SAO tell you to go and look up DemonForums?  :oscar:
I don't recall seeing any such scene in the anime.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
I meant as in i wouldn't have ever posted in any anime sections for any forums.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Naruto/Bleach/One Piece.. Watched them since the first seasons came out..I don't watch any right now because of time and I haven't really came across any good series that I haven't seen before.
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Community Admin @ CSGOPHER 
Angel SLM$ha
Mine was Spongebob Squarepants, o-okay, let's be real here. Sorry about that sarcasm.

My first anime I have ever watched was...Kuroshitsuji.
It was the first anime that I have watched...with my sister, she got me into this Anime stuff and all, and I'm proud of that, if she didn't introduce me to these, I might have been bored to death.
"Bad things happen when good people pretend nothing is wrong."
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons, even death may die."
[Image: tumblr_nvv1zfR7Q51rne223o1_400.jpg]
I'm https://twitter.com/PizzaSkeleton__  :yus:
DBZ as a kid if you count that as an anime if not I watched Deathnote first when i was 19.
[Image: YiSMR5R.png]

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)