ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Your Username

by Sea - 12-16-2016 - 10:41 PM
Your username, why did you pick it? What's the meaning behind it, if there is one? 

My username Crunk is Crunk because back when the PS3 came out, my Uncle made his account name, wecrunknukkas I thought it was cheesy and funny, so when I got my hands on a ps3, I made my username wegetcrunk and after about almost 10 years now, I've sorta evolved into just Crunk. Everyone always called me we-get or crunk so I decided to go with Crunk, because crunk by itself is a party term for having a good time and most of the time I'm just trying to have a good time, and get crunk.
I chose it in 2014. I just thought it sounded cool. I actually use ch4rge other places. I mainly chose it because steamcommunity.com/id/ch4rge was available xD
I chose Mars because I loved the book 'The Martian', I love the film 'The Martian' and I have always wondered about space, wondering what mars is actually like. And finally because I used to love Mars bars.
Well, I want to change my name to Cheetah, I don't really like this name anymore :P
Mine was just random and people seemed to like it so I've stuck with it haha
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Its just my first name haha.
My name's Nakai, so there's that.
Because I love namesnipes, that's why.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Super Nova > Nova
Red, it's my favorite color, it's OG, and it just sounds right.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)