ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Your Thoughts On The 360 In 2020
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dying FastVotes: 4 | 25.00%
DyingVotes: 7 | 43.75%
AliveVotes: 5 | 31.25%
Total: 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Your Thoughts On The Xbox 360 In 2020?

by AuraV - 06-23-2020 - 07:08 PM
the community oooohhh yeah Community stands for Fighting Hate Flamming and more stuff, some people are amaing and some people are just here just to spread there hate arround. GG
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
(07-01-2020 - 04:11 AM)Kernel Wrote: Died to me around 15526 as well. I will admit I last because of Tommy’s dll leak and help from some really good friends some pointed me in the right directions while some just handed me stuff which I was great full for but would’ve rather been pointed in a direction but I also know somethings are hard to explain. I think this modding scene is going in the shit hole because of the toxic and grievances that surrounds this community. I’m with EVX if this community would straighten up and help one another I my self would consider coming back but I’ve lost passion for this months ago and don’t even mod games or try developing anything anymore.
GG i guess :)))
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
360 ain't dead, bruh
[Image: nArZdh1.png]
Discord: Tommy#4321
Ride till' I die.
I agree with EVX the toxic modders ruined it for not only us other modders but how we look to other in game player. we used to be seen as nice people who would bless the lobbies we join with mods and people would beg to pay use large sums of money for the simplest things. now people hate modders because of the name the toxic modders have made for us as a whole. mw3 and other call of dutys are slowly dying out but i feel if xbox does like they say and do true reverse compatibility then we will see a spike in modder activity just like we did when xbox one did the "sort of reverse compatibility with some games.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)