ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Your Thoughts On The 360 In 2020
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dying FastVotes: 4 | 25.00%
DyingVotes: 7 | 43.75%
AliveVotes: 5 | 31.25%
Total: 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Your Thoughts On The Xbox 360 In 2020?

by AuraV - 06-23-2020 - 07:08 PM
Well im not usually the one to make these types of the posts however i want to talk about this.
Im sure most of us can agree the 360 is coming to its end and the fact that the 360 is almost 2 generations behind now with the PS5 And The New Xbox Coming Out i do strongly believe this could be on of the reasons that it is dying and the fact that the Xbox 360 came out in late 2005

I know some people are going to disagree that it is not dying but its kind of facts at this point its been dying for a while now and ive had 4 people i know last week leave the 360 modding scene just because its getting boring and nothing like it was like it was a while back and we can all be honest it was dying before 2020 its a mix of opinions however i think it started dying on 17526 everyone just lost interest in the 360. Obviously people still play the 360 and i do kind of feel bad for the people who just have a 360 in 2020. But ive slowly lost interest too and the reason its just not the same and ive been playing games like rainbow six seige etc on my xbox one and ive had the most fun ive had in ages. and today i deleted everything off my 360 installed aurora a bunch of emulators and also tested my connection without a stealth server for whatever reason i was that bored eand you can see the 360 is dying from just going on sites Like TTG And Se7ensins and looking at the peoples post who sell rghs and bussiness has been very dry recently. Ive generally been browsing youtube and finding all of the old games i used to play years ago and how much i really have missed playing them and that it what i plan to do with my 360 at this point

So i was wondering what your thoughts on the 360 are in 2020 and if you think it is dying fast or not

also sorry for this fucking essay
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: .
i dont think xbox 360 will ever die modding for sure is dying and i blame that on the toxic people i think if people would put there shit together and get on the same page the modding community can make great things but instead people just wanna trash each other and see who makes the most money its a real shame ttg and se7 is not the only modding sections thats dying

[Image: download.png]
(06-23-2020 - 07:31 PM)EVX Wrote: i dont think xbox 360 will ever die modding for sure is dying and i blame that on the toxic people i think if people would put there shit together and get on the same page the modding community can make great things but instead people just wanna trash each other and see who makes the most money its a real shame ttg and se7 is not the only modding sections thats dying

[Image: download.png]
Well i forgot to mention the toxic people thats also one of my main reasons.
bump since its quite dead
its meh and meh tbh
[Image: jjk-hakari.gif]
(06-24-2020 - 11:56 AM)Cyan Wrote: its meh and meh tbh
sounds about right :c
(06-27-2020 - 10:53 AM)Unbound Wrote: Meh, console modding was dead upon the launch of next-gen consoles and it's impossible to mod safely on PC, so I think 360 is the only thing we have left in terms of a modding scene :(

The 360 in my opinion is still a great console in 2020.
true that
(06-27-2020 - 02:34 PM)Cyan Wrote:
(06-27-2020 - 10:53 AM)Unbound Wrote: Meh, console modding was dead upon the launch of next-gen consoles and it's impossible to mod safely on PC, so I think 360 is the only thing we have left in terms of a modding scene :(

true that
people are also still stuck on the 360 and ps3 because they still earn money from there menus and shit : D
(06-27-2020 - 03:05 PM)ImNotXeNoN Wrote:
(06-27-2020 - 02:34 PM)Cyan Wrote:

true that
people are also still stuck on the 360 and ps3 because they still earn money from there menus and shit : D
yea you make a good point about that
Died to me around 15526 as well. I will admit I last because of Tommy’s dll leak and help from some really good friends some pointed me in the right directions while some just handed me stuff which I was great full for but would’ve rather been pointed in a direction but I also know somethings are hard to explain. I think this modding scene is going in the shit hole because of the toxic and grievances that surrounds this community. I’m with EVX if this community would straighten up and help one another I my self would consider coming back but I’ve lost passion for this months ago and don’t even mod games or try developing anything anymore.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)