ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Your Anime List

by Sea - 10-16-2016 - 12:51 AM
Well, we all have our own anime lists, but lets share'em! Because who the hell doesn't want more great anime to check out? I for one need more (Even though I have like 15 I'm in the process of watching) to watch!

Here's my anime list from MAL:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LifeWithMike
I've honestly not really been watching any Animes lately. I do still watch old Episodes of Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon on Youtube though, from time to time.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-16-2016 - 04:41 PM)Red Wrote: I've honestly not really been watching any Animes lately. I do still watch old Episodes of Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon on Youtube though, from time to time.

You should get into some of the newer stuff, there's been some really good recent anime. I highly recommend Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, a fantastic anime and relatively short.
(10-16-2016 - 08:57 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 04:41 PM)Red Wrote: I've honestly not really been watching any Animes lately. I do still watch old Episodes of Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon on Youtube though, from time to time.

You should get into some of the newer stuff, there's been some really good recent anime. I highly recommend Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, a fantastic anime and relatively short.

Eh, I may take a look when I get chance.
(10-16-2016 - 09:01 PM)Red Wrote:

If you do, let me know how you felt about it. Thought it was one of the best anime of the summer.
(10-16-2016 - 09:03 PM)Crunk Wrote:

If you do, let me know how you felt about it. Thought it was one of the best anime of the summer.

I'll give it a shot at some point. But I will also say I watch English dubs of Studio Ghibli movies.
(10-16-2016 - 09:07 PM)Red Wrote:

I'll give it a shot at some point. But I will also say I watch English dubs of Studio Ghibli movies.

I love those movies, the dubs were surprisingly good.
(10-16-2016 - 09:12 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 08:57 PM)Crunk Wrote: You should get into some of the newer stuff, there's been some really good recent anime. I highly recommend Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, a fantastic anime and relatively short.

Exactly, it's the same with the Pokemon: The First Movie commentary, the dubs mostly included audio which was missing from the Japanese version.
(10-16-2016 - 09:13 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 09:01 PM)Red Wrote: Eh, I may take a look when I get chance.

Exactly, it's the same with the Pokemon: The First Movie commentary, the dubs mostly included audio which was missing from the Japanese version.

Yeah, without a doubt Pokemon dub'ed is MUCH better than its Japanese original.
(10-16-2016 - 09:13 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 09:13 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 09:03 PM)Crunk Wrote: If you do, let me know how you felt about it. Thought it was one of the best anime of the summer.

Yeah, without a doubt Pokemon dub'ed is MUCH better than its Japanese original.

It was said in the original Team Rockets Meowth was supposed to be smart and enjoys poems, and makes a lot of intelligent puns. The English dub makes him dumb but pure hearted.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)