ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

You like 3d or 2d?

by elefante1 - 01-14-2019 - 08:25 PM
Hi,  want create a game but i need know how you like: 3d or 2d?
It depends on what game you're trying to make. If you're making an RPG, then I suggest 2d. Making it 3D will be harder and much more work.
3d but 2d can also be good
2d is better IMO cuz I always disable 3d images when playing games on 3DS
i love both lol  Finna
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting
RPG in 3D is good here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ogWK9TDfs

I highly suggest 3D cause it looks better. Unity has tons of tutorials. Unity is one of the best engines imo to start from scratch.
Depends in what context. I tend to like both depending on my mood. What has been mentioned above are good points already. Also... What console(s) would you like to create a game for? When I think of 2D games I think of platformers at first (like on the NES, GBC). Followed by arcade ports on the Sega Saturn (which had pretty good hardware for 2D graphics, not so much for 3D). So if you are thinking of creating for retro around the Saturn era, go for 2D. If you're thinking of developing for modern platforms (including PC) go for 3D, unless you want to give a nostalgic look. Just my preference.
Like to play in 2D although I like good 3D graphics.
Is always game conditional if it is worth the 3D graphics to admire
for beginners you should try 2d experiment with lay out and then progress to 3d layouts
I highly suggest 3D cause it looks better

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)