ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XeTangy | Milestone & Achievements

by blackcat13 - 01-09-2016 - 09:40 PM
XeTangy

Date:09/01/2016

My Profile Page (Image)

[Image: ba17f0bc73a84af209661412c5aa06d3.png]

Awards (Image)

[Image: ececa09b634ceae82177e77d8d931d50.png]

Groups I've been in (Text)

Moderator (Staff team)
Diamond (Upgrade)
Hustlers (Forum Group)

Through out a total of 44 days I have been signed up to Demon Forums I have managed to do so many things & all of these things have been done through dedication & list of people who are on the site & I just want to say thank you for everything the staff & the forum in general has done.
Over the past month this forum has gone so far & it could have never happened without a selection of people & the safe keeping of the staff team so out of everyone i thank you.

I am proud to have referred 26 people and more to come to this forum as I know this is one of the most well kept forums going with such dedication of its users & staff to the extent which staff members are always online helping every step such user has to take.

List of people who have made my experience:
@Nova
@BigDaddyModz
@༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻

Along with other users - these users have been here through out my stay to support me & guide me through my experience & I hope I can help other users just as they helped me. 
(I would have made a big long list but I'd rather get a thank you out to the majority then to go through all of you, & @TheDoctor & @Electronic I don't know you guys which I hope I do very soon so that's why your not on the list, its not to target you and leave you out.)
@Nova Thanks for teaching me to keep pride & be proud of my work & of myself, whilst I was going through a difficult situation.

Thank you ever so much Demon Forums & I hope to see this site grow more everyday :).
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
A great milestone! You're a significant member, and I hope you continue up with ranking up those posts and awards!
(01-09-2016 - 09:42 PM)Alex Wrote: A great milestone! You're a significant member, and I hope you continue up with ranking up those posts and awards!

Thank you ever so much with the positive feedback bud.
Great thread and I can't wait to see more coming from you.

You are a true person. You didn't give up after losing staff, unlike some of our members.. But keep up the great work and thank you for the mention.
(01-09-2016 - 09:45 PM)Rizla Wrote: Great thread and I can't wait to see more coming from you.

You are a true person. You didn't give up after losing staff, unlike some of our members.. But keep up the great work and thank you for the mention.

Thank you ever so much, I will never give up.
If you set yourself an achievement you go for it ;).

Thank you again for the feedback bud.
Anyone who gives up after losing staff never deserved staff to start of with.
Your see me more & more each day.
Congrats Tangy keep up the great work!
Next Milestone I better be in that shout out list ;--; . Anyway, you seem to have made quite a milestone here! Soon hope to reach where you are right now, maybe even more. Good job bud :)
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Awesome thread Tangy. Keep up the good work and the activity!

Hopefully we can make 2016 a great year for DF:yus:
(01-09-2016 - 09:40 PM)XeTangy Wrote:
XeTangy

Date:09/01/2016

My Profile Page (Image)

[Image: ba17f0bc73a84af209661412c5aa06d3.png]

Awards (Image)

[Image: ececa09b634ceae82177e77d8d931d50.png]

Groups I've been in (Text)

Moderator (Staff team)
Diamond (Upgrade)
Hustlers (Forum Group)

Through out a total of 44 days I have been signed up to Demon Forums I have managed to do so many things & all of these things have been done through dedication & list of people who are on the site & I just want to say thank you for everything the staff & the forum in general has done.
Over the past month this forum has gone so far & it could have never happened without a selection of people & the safe keeping of the staff team so out of everyone i thank you.

I am proud to have referred 26 people and more to come to this forum as I know this is one of the most well kept forums going with such dedication of its users & staff to the extent which staff members are always online helping every step such user has to take.

List of people who have made my experience:
@Nova
@BigDaddyModz
@༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻

Along with other users - these users have been here through out my stay to support me & guide me through my experience & I hope I can help other users just as they helped me. 
(I would have made a big long list but I'd rather get a thank you out to the majority then to go through all of you, & @TheDoctor & @Electronic I don't know you guys which I hope I do very soon so that's why your not on the list, its not to target you and leave you out.)
@Nova Thanks for teaching me to keep pride & be proud of my work & of myself, whilst I was going through a difficult situation.

Thank you ever so much Demon Forums & I hope to see this site grow more everyday :).
Congrats @XeTangy <3
Congrats bud keep up the great work :) Heart
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)