ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Smokey xKoVx's Multi Modding Tool (ALL COD) + 61 Other Games/Apps (Auto Update) DL

by Smokey_xKoVx - 04-21-2018 - 09:18 AM
thank you for this amzing tool <3
ah nice! really thank you for this share!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
Doesnt everyone leech your source code and make their own tools? ?
(01-03-2019 - 05:32 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Doesnt everyone leech your source code and make their own tools? ?
Well according to smokey he states his tool is open source and that even in his tool it says it aswell, So i guess he forced it on himself? idk what his logic was behind it lol.
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
(01-03-2019 - 07:02 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:
(01-03-2019 - 05:32 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Doesnt everyone leech your source code and make their own tools? ?
Well according to smokey he states his tool is open source and that even in his tool it says it aswell, So i guess he forced it on himself? idk what his logic was behind it lol.

Well in that case, its his own fault everyone is using his code :D
have no reason to protect a free tool. Maybe if i wanted to make it paid and add an auth to it, then sure.

(01-03-2019 - 07:47 PM)Ultimate Wrote:
(01-03-2019 - 07:02 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote:

Well in that case, its his own fault everyone is using his code :D

I dont really mind if code is used in my tools etc. basically why i kept it open source
[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
That is true, But this says otherwise https://imgur.com/a/6tdA6aO So that was a good excuse and very fair point but you've already stated its open source, Not because its free.
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
(01-03-2019 - 10:20 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: That is true, But this says otherwise https://imgur.com/a/6tdA6aO So that was a good excuse and very fair point but you've already stated its open source, Not because its free.

excuses for what lmao, its my tool?
if i want a free tool not protected, then i will have it not protected.
Why would i spend money on something to protect when its free.
i dont need to hide the code what ive done inside it, cause theres nothing important to me inside..

Im not sure if its attention you want, or you are just acting stupid?

(01-04-2019 - 07:42 PM)SmokeyxKoVx Wrote:
(01-03-2019 - 10:20 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: That is true, But this says otherwise https://imgur.com/a/6tdA6aO So that was a good excuse and very fair point but you've already stated its open source, Not because its free.

excuses for what lmao, its my tool?
if i want a free tool not protected, then i will have it not protected.
Why would i spend money on something to protect when its free.
i dont need to hide the code what ive done inside it, cause theres nothing important to me inside..

Im not sure if its attention you want, or you are just acting stupid?

and the fact you are sad enough to rename this tool and edit it to scam and make money is pathetic, so why even comment..

[Image: a796961be61b2771fdcae2dd70f3d161.jpg]
[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
thank you i shall give it a go and on you feed back on what i like it think should be added
thank you for this!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)