ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Xbox Shield Cracked

by Clearout - 08-02-2020 - 12:09 AM
Today I will be releasing Xbox Shield cracked. How this came to be, well king(don't know why he calls himself that he is definitely not a king) likes to think he is oh so smart. He loves to talk but never can follow up with what he says. So here I am today following up with what I say I'm going to do. So let me explain how this works, you simply drag all of the files provided below onto the root of your Hdd(not inside of a folder) then set Crack.xex as a plugin(not Shield.xex). In the ShieldCrack.ini there is a cpukey that is a lifetime cpukey, if you are having trouble or if they ban that cpukey simply type a random one in, then replace the ShieldCrack.ini on the hdd. And boom you will have 21 day free trial(because thats what they do). So you will never ever have to pay for time on this shitty ass service.

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Update: So instead of fixing this(because he cant) he has decided to ban that user, there is another hard coded cpu with lifetime within the xex just remove the ini and you will have lifetime, or you can put a random cpukey and get the 21 day free trial lol nice try king big fail.

Lmfao done made them go into freemode
~ Alex ~
Good job Love your Work hgahahahahahahhahaha
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
(08-02-2020 - 12:23 AM)CrystalMeth Wrote: Good job Love your Work hgahahahahahahhahaha
Peace
~ Alex ~
(08-02-2020 - 12:25 AM)Clearout Wrote:
(08-02-2020 - 12:23 AM)CrystalMeth Wrote: Good job Love your Work hgahahahahahahhahaha
Peace
This Video never gets old hahhahahah :D
He need some jesus
no cpu key spoofing protection i assume, even unsigned had it
(08-02-2020 - 01:42 AM)IAMARETARD Wrote: no cpu key spoofing protection i assume, even unsigned had it
They have it just take a peek into the Crack.xex and you will see what was done
~ Alex ~
ShieldStealthCracked
(08-02-2020 - 01:47 AM)CrystalMeth Wrote: ShieldStealthCracked
lol

(08-02-2020 - 01:47 AM)CrystalMeth Wrote: ShieldStealthCracked
lol
Is this where I get the cheapest coke?

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)