ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

SRB 2.6.2, Enforcer 2.9.4 Menu ID's

by XBLxPhantom - 10-03-2018 - 11:45 AM
using 0, 50 or 100 to detect a menu is not very accurate as any player joining could have any of those values and could give you a false detection
(01-18-2019 - 06:08 AM)Justtestingit Wrote: using 0, 50 or 100 to detect a menu is not very accurate as any player joining could have any of those values and could give you a false detection

true.  but also there are menus who've used 100 or 0.... Cursed Rabbit used 0 for when the menu was open.
(01-18-2019 - 07:16 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(01-18-2019 - 06:08 AM)Justtestingit Wrote: using 0, 50 or 100 to detect a menu is not very accurate as any player joining could have any of those values and could give you a false detection

true.  but also there are menus who've used 100 or 0.... Cursed Rabbit used 0 for when the menu was open.

i see, so maybe the solution is to check if the armor is changing abnormally to these value and if it is then detect the menu, that way you can try to minimize and correct false detections if you get what i mean  :) may not be worth it in the end but...just an idea

For example say it keeps changing to 0 you could then after 2-3 times assume they are using Cursed Rabbit and display it
(01-18-2019 - 06:24 PM)Justtestingit Wrote:
(01-18-2019 - 07:16 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:

i see, so maybe the solution is to check if the armor is changing abnormally to these value and if it is then detect the menu, that way you can try to minimize and correct false detections if you get what i mean  :) may not be worth it in the end but...just an idea

For example say it keeps changing to 0 you could then after 2-3 times assume they are using Cursed Rabbit and display it
that or, because the only time 0 is an armour is when there is no client in the slot.  SO what you can do is have a check for if there is a client in the slot, and if so, THEN show as rabbit. otherwise if it's an empty slot, show's nothing.
nice release bro
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )
Very nice Post =)

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)