ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Tutorial] How To Mod On Xbox One! [No Usb Needed!]

by Smokey_xKoVx - 06-17-2019 - 11:41 AM
So ive been messing around on xbox one and seeing if it is possible to mod games.

This is really cool/fun but i would suggest not doing it online

(Just in case you get banned)

Ive done a video tutorial just for proof and obv what you have to do and how it works etc, so hope this is useful to some people!

Memory debugger:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Virus Scan:
[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
Do you know of any offsets for Forza Horizon 4? Or how to figure out how to find them?
(06-21-2019 - 06:20 AM)killamods1 Wrote: Do you know of any offsets for Forza Horizon 4? Or how to figure out how to find them?
No.

You can find them by watching the video.
Same concept with every game
[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
about 20 years ago, 1999, my friends asked, "what is the point of consoles?". After watching this video, it reminds me again that very question. Gaming consoles, Ive never quite understood the point of them. PC's have always been more powerful and with the invention of emulators as well, whats the point? Especially, when you can just play all of it on the PC. These days, they almost seem like a ripoff. Seems like Microsoft is influencing xbox gamers to move towards a PC environment. I remember in the 2000s, people were saying that PC gaming is dead due to consoles. But blizzard games like warcraft & diablo kept it alive. Then this decade comes along and PC gaming gets more popular than ever. Ive thought about buying a PS4, but seeing that a PC can emulate almost any console makes me rethink things.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
Had a friend tried this on Horizon 4 & Sea Of T. , it didnt work with FH4 but S.O.T it worked fine

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)