ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Forza Horizon 4 Mods

by Flashyy - 05-15-2019 - 01:02 AM
Does anyone have access to a tool, trainer or some type of mod for Horizon 4??

Is there anything interesting out yet heard some rumors of some mods in the game how true is that??
You can buy credits online and have them sent to your Xbox One account, and or PC Account for the game. I have done this before, all you do is put up legendary or Horizon Edition cars that equal the amount of credits you are wanting to purchase. Then they will buy your auctions and you will get your credits. This is the only sort of hack / mod that I know of for Forza Horizon 4. If you are interested pm me and I will send you the site I use.
(06-03-2019 - 03:23 PM)killamods1 Wrote: You can buy credits online and have them sent to your Xbox One account, and or PC Account for the game. I have done this before, all you do is put up legendary or Horizon Edition cars that equal the amount of credits you are wanting to purchase. Then they will buy your auctions and you will get your credits. This is the only sort of hack / mod that I know of for Forza Horizon 4. If you are interested pm me and I will send you the site I use.
Yes Ik that I even know how to change saved files to have max credits and all cars in games 
What I'm looking for is a tool like modmenu that will let me source unreleased cars and stuff like that as they are added into the game 
Like some Dev type shit
A user posted a thread on how to mod this game earlier. If you would have just looked or used the search button your would have found it. he explains how he can use a pc and cheat engine to make a script to mod the xbox so that it will transfer from pc xbox app to xbox one.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(01-02-2020 - 03:55 AM)Rick Wrote: A user posted a thread on how to mod this game earlier. If you would have just looked or used the search button your would have found it. he explains how he can use a pc and cheat engine to make a script to mod the xbox so that it will transfer from pc xbox app to xbox one.
Hmmm ight bet

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)