ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Official DF Recovery Service [FREE] | Ran off Donations

by Rick - 09-20-2020 - 05:03 AM
Demon Forums
Community
Official
Recovery Service
don't worry it's free!

Disclaimer:
This service is free and offered to those who are available on my time. below i will list times that i am most likely to be around my console. Since this service is free for all HQ demonforums members, the time that i will set aside to maintain this thread will be spotty at best, donations are very much appreciated and encourage me to do this more often. Modding is something all modders love to do but it cost money. Luckily in 2020 lasting stealth services such as xbOnline are very affordable and modders don't have to rely on recovery sales to go online. although these consoles can be finicky and hard to get along with sometimes if you know what I mean, it takes alot of time and patience to maintain these consoles and keep them performing at it's best. So donations mean alot to us. it shows us that there is hope still for this community as we push closer to yet another great Xbox console, this year promising built in reverse compatibility for all previous XBOX games. This opens a new world of possibilities which we will be taking advantage of on this thread, such as the ability to do Recovery's without the need to 'recover' the account to our console. Pffft those days are over, now-a-days we can edit your stats without your knowledge or permission, we have come a long way. All i ask is your permission.

All times are in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-4)
Monday-Friday: 10pm-11pm
I can do 17 people in 5 minutes.
I try to do everyone at once. All you need to do is Comment your Xbox LIVE Gamertag (in the correct format or it will be ignored) and be online durring that time and I will send you a invite. want to get my attention? send $1 to $Cyanokit on cashapp for: DF
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Please give me Nudes.

Nice Service <3
DISCORD: geazyclown
Thanks @Migraine
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Nice good luck playa

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)