ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

NiNJA Engine v1 Design Release

by xboxkrnl - 08-23-2018 - 09:31 AM
thanks for sharing
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Their off-host was actually the best around when i was playing. I'll miss that times.
Good stuff XboxKrnl
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
Thanks for sharing
(08-23-2018 - 09:31 AM)xboxkrnl Wrote:
So i did this back in November 2017 and since i don't actually make anything for COD i might as well release it because it's not going to affect me.

This is pretty much the exact thing to the Original minus a few things eg. Bool, Char options. But It includes the real open animations, size, design that has been remade.
The base currently only supports BO2, MW2, AW but can easily be ported to other games. 

For anyone wondering what it

Download:
Content Unlocked
Content is hidden

Enjoy lol
yo thats sick ggs
nice, hopefully it works
thank you very much
oof thanks for the release
very good contents
(08-23-2018 - 09:31 AM)xboxkrnl Wrote:
So i did this back in November 2017 and since i don't actually make anything for COD i might as well release it because it's not going to affect me.

This is pretty much the exact thing to the Original minus a few things eg. Bool, Char options. But It includes the real open animations, size, design that has been remade.
The base currently only supports BO2, MW2, AW but can easily be ported to other games. 

For anyone wondering what it

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Enjoy lol

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)