ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New freezing methods Help

by zued - 02-24-2020 - 12:54 AM
This week, I heard about an accident called "HOST FREEZE"
it has been on ps3 for a while, but arrived on xbox a short time ago
I was wondering if anyone has this crash

one of the new crashes of D-Rider

and crash state is not stats and STATE
wanted to know what and if anyone knows please tell me

the new v17 from svt i don't know for sure but some say it is "CrashBR" others say it is the new crash of the D-rider V19  I saw this week that the owner of the D-Rider commented on his group saying that the owner of the svt caught his crash I don't know what it isalright
if anyone knows please tell me

Upside_down I want to make it clear here that I just created this post to help everyone including me     Happywide

MY   DISCORD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Zued nick XD#8529

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching
(02-24-2020 - 12:54 AM)zued Wrote: This week, I heard about an accident called "HOST FREEZE"

the new v17 from svt i don't know for sure but some say it is "CrashBR" others say it is the new crash of the D-rider V19  I saw this week that the owner of the D-Rider commented on his group saying that the owner of the svt caught his crash I don't know what it isalright

Upside_down I want to make it clear here that I just created this post to help everyone including me     Happywide

MY   DISCORD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Zued nick XD#8529

Fuck you. People like you that want to crash people should not even have a console.
(02-24-2020 - 07:24 AM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(02-24-2020 - 12:54 AM)zued Wrote: This week, I heard about an accident called "HOST FREEZE"

MY   DISCORD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Zued nick XD#8529

Fuck you. People like you that want to crash people should not even have a console.
man i don't want to hit anyone just want to protect myself
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching

MY   DISCORD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Zued nick XD#8529

ooh
(02-24-2020 - 07:24 AM)magiccarpet Wrote:

MY   DISCORD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Zued nick XD#8529

fight fight fight!!! go on then lmao
isnt crashing people a bit shit now?
(02-27-2020 - 06:10 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: isnt crashing people a bit shit now?
always was
MD: Trident
the best  FREE GTAV mod menu
thank you for sharing
thanks for this man okokokokokkokokkokok

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)