ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

change base?

by SuicideSquad - 09-23-2019 - 04:37 AM
(06-11-2020 - 10:22 AM)Insanity-MoDz Wrote:
(06-10-2020 - 10:12 PM)Unbound Wrote:
(06-09-2020 - 08:33 AM)Insanity-MoDz Wrote: Yeah hit up unbound the british CUNT  haha he knows "alot" lmfao imagine being a part of a "menu cracking" team haha big memes, haha cracks destroyer menu and acts all big and bad but cant crack an egg haha they cant even crack a strong auth smfh and yet they claim to be able to do so lol my fucking ass they cant crack shit that's why they attack innocent menus who dont got good auths A1 aka Unbound, Harley Quinn aka DeTRASH and EVERYONE ELSE apart of their "destroyed" team are big ass memes
You've got a big mouth for someone who joined DemonForums this month. Remind me again, who are you?

If you want to talk, join here: https://discord.gg/nxj2Uty
Im sorry but keep your fat mouth shut you bitch boy, lets not for get to mention you did work for the destroyed menu, and also lets not mention you had the shittiest menu out there ever being "united trash".
Im sorry to say this "big tough British CUNT" but no one is scared of you bud, I damn for sure am not scared of you, how about you just fuck off bitch boy and stay in your lane before tryna call me out.
You the bitch here and i got a big mouth because I can back up everything that comes out of it, im sorry you cant and buddy you dont even know who tf I am i got like 3 different accounts on here, ive done alot of work on private menus, i dont touch public ones because their all c&p from one source or the other, im not gonna claim to be a god like you clown, just put a noose around your neck and sit the fuck down because your just a big mouth British Bitch Boy.
He’s got like 3 different accounts, damn boys he’s solid...

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)