ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Subliminal V 1.5 Menu Base. working version

by quadrant2005 - 05-19-2020 - 12:46 PM
(05-19-2020 - 12:46 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote: Hi there ive patched up this none working source that i found on the group so that it will work out of the box for Skids, i guess it ill be useful to someone, it has a different
style interface to what ive seen before..  [XBOX360] Subliminal V 1.5 Menu Base working out the box...
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Did This vae Protections?
Disc = 0xemiil
(05-19-2020 - 12:46 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote: Hi there ive patched up this none working source that i found on the group so that it will work out of the box for Skids, i guess it ill be useful to someone, it has a different
style interface to what ive seen before..  [XBOX360] Subliminal V 1.5 Menu Base working out the box...
Hidden Content

Nice
[Image: eZYKdLc.png]
thanks i'll check it out
thank you good sir.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leeching and spamming
Subliminal V Menu was pretty damn good I helped code about 40% of it and then shit hit the fan with it but its good its unique as fuck too nice leak
Oh thanks checking out
Ban reason: Multi
Hidden Content

wasnt this leaked before did u just update it?
Ban reason: multi
Hidden Content

Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
nice thanks :o

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)