ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Speedometer

by XBLxPhantom - 02-15-2019 - 09:34 AM
Got bored, Made a Speedometer Base. it's fairly simple, Only displays the speeds over a Sprite background. I did however add so you can switch between MP/H and KM/H.
Keep in mind i'm Calling this a 'base' As I'm not providing any Specific Coordinates or Sprite....
I doubt Anything like this has been posted yet, [Definitely Speedometers leaked with sources but not posted] 
-- Enjoy and if you use this Please leave Creds ;)
--> This is mainly for the Leechers and lazy asses who don't want to make there own lol.

Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Nice XBLxPhantom
Thanks for share
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Speedometer with External images?
(02-15-2019 - 11:18 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: Speedometer with External images?

I'm working on one. TU needed.
nice release will help others
Code:
if (Fresh)
{
   Notify("FBModderFresh");
   Notify("SanjuroDev");
}
Nice I'll check it out
(02-16-2019 - 05:31 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 11:18 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: Speedometer with External images?

I'm working on one. TU needed.

I'd like to no more on how that works, I know very little when it comes to the modified TUs
(02-15-2019 - 09:34 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: Got bored, Made a Speedometer Base. it's fairly simple, Only displays the speeds over a Sprite background. I did however add so you can switch between MP/H and KM/H.
Keep in mind i'm Calling this a 'base' As I'm not providing any Specific Coordinates or Sprite....
I doubt Anything like this has been posted yet, [Definitely Speedometers leaked with sources but not posted] 
-- Enjoy and if you use this Please leave Creds ;)
--> This is mainly for the Leechers and lazy asses who don't want to make there own lol.

Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

dope release man
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)