ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Request] Looking for Info Box Code

by GHOSTED - 10-31-2018 - 07:15 PM
Can anyone send me one?
I dont understand how to do it.
oder kann mir jemand erklären

DISCORD: xexghosted
You can leech, but it will just look bad for u, or you can try and use your knowledge (if there is any) and make your own, its simple stuff.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(10-31-2018 - 07:33 PM)trinity7 Wrote: You can leech, but it will just look bad for u, or you can try and use your knowledge (if there is any) and make your own, its simple stuff.

Ok Thanks
(10-31-2018 - 07:15 PM)INeedMyCredits Wrote:
Can anyone send me one?

lol making an info box is easy
just get info from selected player and draw text while being on selected player options , boom.
Are you talking about menu info box or player infobox?
(11-03-2018 - 02:10 PM)GeostormXD Wrote: Are you talking about menu info box or player infobox?

Both
(11-04-2018 - 02:23 AM)INeedMyCredits Wrote:
(11-03-2018 - 02:10 PM)GeostormXD Wrote: Are you talking about menu info box or player infobox?

Both

Many source been leak with these already but it's all depend on what you want your player infor box to look like
(10-31-2018 - 07:15 PM)INeedMyCredits Wrote:
Can anyone send me one?

On SRB 2.6 cracked, they unlocked the dev portion of the menu. You can place rect's and resize them. Along with text and sprites. 
That's how I'm planning to make my info box right now.
(10-31-2018 - 07:33 PM)trinity7 Wrote: You can leech, but it will just look bad for u, or you can try and use your knowledge (if there is any) and make your own, its simple stuff.

Or why not share what you have if you have any? Leeching is a dumbass concept, people only learn by sharing and there is no sharing in this shitty ass "coding" community. 

OP Look @ other peoples code to see if you understand it and rewrite it from there. Don't just copy paste it and forget. You need to remember it for it be useful to you.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)