ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

RESIZE TEXT

by Hynodgy - 06-02-2020 - 11:09 PM
Hello, today i'm releasing my small text resizer that i made many weeks ago. This resizes text to preset lenght. For example: if your text lenght is more than 26, it will resize it to 26 and if it's less, then it will return default text. This can be very useful for player list info box (zone, vehicle, street and more detections) where the text can outreach the edge of your design. Again, not sure if this has been posted, so don't judge me. Enjoy! Wink
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Serozoid - FREE & FOREVER !
(06-02-2020 - 11:09 PM)Hynodgy Wrote:
Hello, today i'm releasing my small text resizer that i made many weeks ago. This resizes text to preset lenght. For example: if your text lenght is more than 26, it will resize it to 26 and if it's less, then it will return default text. This can be very useful for player list info box (zone, vehicle, street and more detections) where the text can outreach the edge of your design. Again, not sure if this has been posted, so don't judge me. Enjoy! Wink
Hidden Content

u have a Pic?
Disc = 0xemiil
Nice code brother!
(06-02-2020 - 11:09 PM)Hynodgy Wrote:
Hidden Content

thanks
nice post op,

but no need to have unneeded code

Hidden Content

(06-04-2020 - 05:10 AM)Unbound Wrote: What's the point of this bruh?
To not have the text outreaching the edge of the background design bruhhhh
(06-05-2020 - 12:48 AM)Unbound Wrote:
(06-04-2020 - 09:37 AM)Hynodgy Wrote:
(06-04-2020 - 05:10 AM)Unbound Wrote: What's the point of this bruh?
To not have the text outreaching the edge of the background design bruhhhh
Poooooooooooooooooooooo
I thought you quit the scene. Your still trash talking other people's code I see :D

What a good person you are.
dont see a point of this but nice
This is pretty useful for those who could use it nice leak ig

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)