ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Modder Detection v2

by XBLxPhantom - 02-08-2019 - 09:10 PM
Thanks maul dudejo
(02-08-2019 - 09:10 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: If i remember, It was Trinity who posted the last Modder detection Code. It was very well done and you should definitely check it out.
I had noticed while using his though, That the last menu detections you add, can be buggy [text would display a larger size than other detections] Aswell as if the client had multiple menus, there name would display multiple times.... I.e ---
modder jack legacy 1.6
modder jack DeathRider 5.6
This i did not like. So i changed it up so that it would display like SVT, 
jack [Legacy][DeathRider 5.6]
 credits to Decrash Source for it's client list layout - that was my base for this  Finna Finna

Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

ok nice this is hte one
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Multi
(02-08-2019 - 09:10 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: If i remember, It was Trinity who posted the last Modder detection Code. It was very well done and you should definitely check it out.
I had noticed while using his though, That the last menu detections you add, can be buggy [text would display a larger size than other detections] Aswell as if the client had multiple menus, there name would display multiple times.... I.e ---
modder jack legacy 1.6
 credits to Decrash Source for it's client list layout - that was my base for this  Finna Finna

Code:
Hidden Content

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
nice g good release
modder jack legacy 1.6

Code:
Hidden Content

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)